My blog is plain.
Just like my life.
Goodbye.

Elynn Bobbay's.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Goodbye March

"And no matter how hard I am to tell the time to stop, it won't."


1. Just how I realized how April is finally approached me, I feel so down all of a sudden. Just how I realized that PMR is slowly approaching me. Just how I realized that I hadn't got any time.

2. March has brought me happiness that I could not imagine. Moving on is never easy. It only leaves memories. Memories that you can never tell how beautiful they are. How I wish I could go back in time and appreciate more on those memories I had. And nope, I could not. That's heartbreaking, really.





3. I wish things wouldn't change. I wish things would stay like I always wanted. I wish things would stay like this forever. 

- Bless you, March.