My blog is plain.
Just like my life.
Goodbye.

Elynn Bobbay's.

Sunday, December 02, 2012

December Delight.

"You are perfect"







1. December. The very last month to enjoy, to appreciate that particular year more, to start having resolution for next following year, to have a great month, to meet beautiful people, to love people more. I notice this year has flown away way too fast. I have been stressing out for PMR. I have been ditched. I have been unnoticed. I have been betrayed. And those can't be expressed by words. 



2. Looking back, this year has been really wonderful to me. Everyone has started to appreciate me. What saddens me is, they leave. We will be splitting up. We will be drifting apart slowly. We go pass each other without saying a simple "hey" or without even smiling. We are so busy with our own way of life until we forget our friendships. 

3. I want to leave this hectic way of life, this stupid school, these ungrateful, snobbish, obnoxious, unappreciative friends. But to think all of that, I finally realized that they are the ones who have been helping me out. They are the ones who care about me the most. They are the ones who were there when I needed them. To think that we are going to leave each other soon, breaks my heart. To pieces.





Like how everyone says "people leave, memories don't."