My blog is plain.
Just like my life.
Goodbye.

Elynn Bobbay's.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Left Out

1. I don't know if you ever wondered if you leave, it won't make such a huge deal to everyone surrounding you. I don't know if you ever felt so left out that you wish to disappear right away. I don't know if you ever felt like you have being used and that someone threw you away when they found a replacement. Because I do.

2. I don't know if it is me, the one who is being emotional or people are using me just to tell others that they have a "friend". How is it feel like, when the person who has gone through so many things with you left you to someone who once ditch them for others? The feelings are unexplainable. You have been left, ditched, replaced and to make it worse, all the faults seem to be on your side. And the worst part that you couldn't handle is no one is standing up for you. And up until now, you are all alone.

3. It feels unfair for me. How I have sacrificed so many things and people just look like they are just small things. And that, they thought the faults are all mine. One thing I feel sorry the most is the fact that my good friend is being used without her knowing.

4. Maybe it is true after all, high school is where you get to see which are your true friends and which are the friends who take you for granted and throw you when you are not in need. Because I'm feeling it right now.