My blog is plain.
Just like my life.
Goodbye.

Elynn Bobbay's.

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Devils.

"The other side of an 'angel' "


1. When you are far apart from your best friend, the one who kept you strong, the one who makes you happy, the one who never fails to cheer you up. The feeling when you rarely talk to her/him. The feeling when you really, really wanted to meet and just express your feelings about your life now to them. But, in the end you just have to sit and keep mourning about them. Wishing one day, you can just hug them and tell everything.

2. I really, really wish I could go back to the past where there are no such things as judgement. Honestly, I never liked my school life. I feel like a stranger to my friends and they aren't there when I need them to help me with my things and all. They gave excuses and excuses. Yes, they attempt to help me but the faces they show to me just make my heart burns. I don't belong there, I just don't and I know I don't. It is sad that no one cares about my feelings. It sad that they don't even console me. They just let me do my own things, alone. It sad to see that they just enjoy their life together without me.

3. I suck. I'm such a burden. I don't fit them and I will never do. I don't belong with them and I never will. I try and try to get along with them, but it's hard. They don't care about me, at all. Yes, maybe sometimes they do care but do they care about me just as much as I do? I know, I don't seem to care like crazy about them, but at least I show my concern. They just don't appreciate me, not even once. I'm just not worth it.

4. Frankly speaking, they are not my type. Malay's idiom once said "Kawan biar seribu" so, why can't I have the privilege to befriend with everyone? I hate how they get jealous when I talk to my other friends. Whenever I talk to my other friends they will like "dah ada kawan baru." Seriously? It's not a joke. You offended me. Why can't I just be friendly to everybody? Why you look down on me ? Just because you can't be me, doesn't mean you have to judge me.

5. I don't understand why I can't be friendly to others. Just because I talk to them you called me an attention seeker. Well, at least I don't go and add them on Facebook just like you do. I really need a friend, that always support me, that always be there for me through my ups and downs. These people are just too gross to befriend with. There are too much heartbreaks I'm facing and feel right now. I'm facing these heartbreaks, alone without anyone helping. I smile, I laugh, I joke just to hide and forget my pains.

6. After all, I think by talking to the ones who really accept me just the way I am is a lot better than talking to the fakers. They don't really wanted me to stay strong, they wanted me to fall down. I really, really wanted to just move on and leave them. I really want a better life and I'm still waiting to face the fact that they are gone, gone  forever.

"Don't let others break you." - Bestfriend