My blog is plain.
Just like my life.
Goodbye.

Elynn Bobbay's.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Champions.

"Harimau Muda."


1. In life, there is going to be ups and downs. Hidup ni macam roda. That moment you are at the top of the world and next thing you already knew you are down on the ground. Same goes to football, not all the time you going to be at top. It takes a very hard work to maintain.

2. Honestly, I'm really really proud of Malaysia won against Indonesia in Sea Games 2011. I just don't care what the Indonesians have to say about the game because they don't respect us. They don't respect our flags and they even boo when the Malaysian players sang 'Negaraku' in the pitch. What a shame. They being so rude and yes, I think one of the reason why they lost to us is because they don't respect us.

3. They should be thankful because we take them as our maids and help the economics. Without us, they would be starving right now. I didn't care about them burning our flag because it shows how stupid they are for not respecting us and our flag. Nevertheless, they can't change the results. It is official. We won against Indonesia 4-3 because of the penalty. I'm so grateful of their winning and yes, I think they improve a lot. It is just that, they need to do lots of practices and quit playing football like kampung styles. xoxo.

-I am a Malaysian.