My blog is plain.
Just like my life.
Goodbye.

Elynn Bobbay's.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Hong Kong

"$$$$"

I think it's time for me to blog while waiting for my twitlimit on Twitter. So, I went to Hong Kong on the 3rd of December and came home on the 7th. It was hell awesome despite their high cost of living. We arrived in Hong Kong at 6 something and we took the Express Train to Kowloon, the place we are going to stay. It was a hostel without wifi. So, we have to live without Internet for 2 days. Next, we went to Mong Kok and stayed there for another 2 days.

Big City. 
One of the buildings in Kowloon.

1. Frankly speaking and to be honest, Hong Kong is so much better than Malaysia. I think you would be agreed if you go and pay a visit there. The buildings are huge and they are 10 times better than Malaysia. What I see is the residents really make use of the public transportations - buses and trains. The government really urge them to use public transportations instead of owning a car. Lagi bagus, save the environment and money and also they can exercise. 

I think I look totally fashionable.

2. On the next day, we took a ferry to Macau. It's a one day trip. It took us about an hour. All we have to do in the ferry is zzzZzZzzz. Macau is pretty okay except for its Immigration. We have to queue up and it took hours to wait. 

City Of Love.

3. I'm quite surprised to see the amount of couples in Hong Kong. They are like everywhere. Holding hands, kissing and such. Of course they look sweet ~.~

You know, I can't simply take a picture of them kissing.

Business And Smoking.

4. I really don't see the point for the Chinese to be so mad at us when we don't buy their things. We were just take a look and they start to bargain and such. You see, we can't even ask 'How much does this cost?' whatsoever. All we have to do is just see their things far away. But you can't think like 'Because of a person, everyone spoil'. They are some businessmen/women who are kind to us.

                                      
I think this owner gets lots of Malaysian customers until he understood what we were saying. Enam = Seratus.

5. They tend to smoke a lot. I don't have the exact picture but you see it's annoying every time I have to avoid the smoke. Impressively, they obey the rules. If there were signs of NO SMOKING or SMOKING IS PROHIBITED, they will definitely stop. Did the Malaysians ever obey this?

Starving For Food.
Our food that we had during our 5 days stay.

6. The first two pictures are quite special. They are really expensive. They cost us about HK$200. I'm not that sure if we convert it in RM but it really is expensive. Nevertheless, we still bought on 10 Muharam which 6th of December, the day before we arrive Malaysia. Dad really insists of finding the restaurant and having them on that particular night. 

7. The last two pictures are some kind of Murtabak and Nasi Impit with Brahim kari and serunding. Murtabak is like our 'everyday' meal. We bought it in a Pakistan stall in Chungkin. Halal food can be found there but to save our pocket money, we brought our food from home. Alhamdulillah, we found it quite easy there. 


Exciting Moments.

8. We travelled a lot. We bought this train tickets to go everywhere. It's very convenient. I recommend you to use the trains while in Hong Kong. It is a must-use-transportation. We didn't go to Disneyland and I'm tired of answering this question- It's because we are all grown ups and we can't simply waste our money just like that. We went to The Peak Tramp. My brother and I went up to the Sky Terrace to see the view from the above. I swear, it was hell fun. It was really really cold and I can barely stand straight. Lol

Tickets to Kowloon. We used the Express Train to reach there.

This is our train ticket. 3 days tickets. It's really convenient by using this.

Tickets to Sky Terrace. It only cost about HK$30 for the both of us.

9. Those are the tickets we bought. We went to the Sky Terrace and took a tramp. Of course there would be some photos. Lol

That's probably me. 

And that's probably me being like a 'model'. Uh puhlease.

We can hang our wish/love cards. It's so cool until I decided to bring 2 of them home. Hehe

And now. The Tramp! I'm bad at explaining so I guess I can't explain what is the Tramp, exactly.

It's kinda look like a bus actually but it's not. 

It's hell scary when you can't find any seats. All you have to do is standing. It's super super super scary. Macam hati kau terkeluar. Lol

I wouldn't want to upload when we were in the tramp because my face is so freaking funny.

Small World.

10. My brother and I met a politician. President of MIC who gets lots of gossips. Oh, I wonder why he was there. 

                                       
Chua Soi Lek.

11. That is it. I had a great great time in Hong Kong. It feels like only yesterday I leave Malaysia. How time flies. Great to meet you, Hong Kong. We will meet again, next time ♥ :)

-Memories.