My blog is plain.
Just like my life.
Goodbye.

Elynn Bobbay's.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Dreams.

"Dear, time."


1. I believe that we all are going to face 2012. Honestly, this is not what I have been looking for. This is not what I really wanted. I never, ever ever wanted to move on, move forward. If only I could go back and change everything, I would, but it's the fact that I can't. I'm not ready to face one of my biggest exam in my life. I'm not ready to face another obstacles in life. When it comes to new year, I will always get all moody and sad. It's just that, time really flies.

2. I'm not really sure if I can face another problems, another heartbreaks, another obstacles. I'm not sure if I'm really that strong. Everyone in the family is pressuring me. I really don't want to disappoint them. They put high hopes on me and to be frank, I don't know if I can fulfil their hopes. It's just that the only thing that playing on my mind is "What if I didn't get those 8As?" I don't know.

3. 2011 has really been great to me. Though, they will always be heartbreaks, tears, pains and all. That is just life. You can't get rid of it, can you? To me, this year means a lot to me. I achieve my dream and still striving to get it, again. This year brings great memories to me. I have made my face get rid of pimples although they are still scratch marks, hey I actually getting much prettier now. All thanks to Mama. I have improved lots on my studies and I'm still working on it. The conclusion is, 2011 brings joy to me.

4. Nevertheless, I never doubt in 2012. I just hope you are much greater than 2011 and I promise to make this year, to be so much better than 2011 and 2010. May my wish be granted. InsyaAllah.

Happy New Year
Selamat Tahun Baru

- please slow.