My blog is plain.
Just like my life.
Goodbye.

Elynn Bobbay's.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Halfway Of Our Story.

"It doesn't end this way."


1. How do you feel for betraying someone's trust? Betraying the person who trust you the most, and let them down instantly. Feeling stupid and wish you could go back in time to fix everything, isn't it?

2. This is the first time I'm feeling so regret for betraying someone's trust. It's hard to gain trust after you have betrayed them. You want to be punished just to make that someone feel satisfied of you. Until they know it's enough. Until you feel that it's your fault and you should learn from your mistake. Until the both sides are satisfied with each other.

3. It's easy to seek for forgiveness but it's not when it comes to gain trust to the same person you have betrayed to. I regretted it. So much. 

"What I gotta to make you want me?"
-I'm sorry.