My blog is plain.
Just like my life.
Goodbye.

Elynn Bobbay's.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Ramadhan 2012.

"To make good deeds"




1. I often tell myself to change. I often tell myself to make good deeds. I often tell myself to return to Allah SWT and obey every single thing He asks us to do. The first thing I want to do is to cover my aurat. I came to realize that this is my responsibility in covering it. And once I cover my aurat properly, I will try to keep it up until the very end. InsyaAllah.

2. I often seeing girls with an intention of covering their aurat but doesn't have the guts to do so. Their reason is they are afraid of the judgements they will be facing once they wear hijabs. The thing is they are not afraid of God. They often give excuses saying "The time hasn't arrived yet." Maybe your time to cover your aurat hasn't, but what if the time for you to leave this world is? What if you die tomorrow without having the time to repent? What if you die tomorrow without having the time to wear hijab? It matters. It really does.

3. I maybe not wearing hijab fully yet, but insyaAllah, if Allah SWT allows me to, I will do it as soon as possible. If Allah still allow me to stay in this world to repent, to completely return to Him, to do his amar makruf and nahi mungkar, I would. I certainly would. I will try to improve myself to be a better muslimah.


4. If you wanted to do something right and something that will please Allah SWT, do it without having any doubts. Do it without bothering what others have to say because Allah SWT's  perceptions on you matter the most. Because "hidayah" doesn't come to you every single time. When it comes to you, greet it with pleasure. InsyaAllah it will stay. 

5. Salam Ramadhan Al-Mubarak. May this year's Ramadhan be better than last year's. InsyaAllah. Amin.

-To stand for Islam.