My blog is plain.
Just like my life.
Goodbye.

Elynn Bobbay's.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Journey Throughout Ramadhan 2012.

"Let's say goodbye to it, again."




1. I didn't really get to appreciate the bless this Ramadhan as I got to deal with exams. It sucks, yes to not perform terawih, recite the holy al-Quran and do good deeds this Ramadhan. It sucks how I don't have any time to even do good deeds. It sucks even more when I'm on period. The laziness of doing good deeds were there.

2. However, I'm really glad and grateful as I have completed the first ever resolution for this Ramadhan and as well as resolution for 2012. Alhamdulillah, I have a full support from family and friends. This year's Ramadhan is somehow doesn't bring any impact to me. I feel regret for not spending my time for Allah SWT. That should be a lesson to me.

3. I reached fifteen. This birthday surprise was the best, somehow. Who would ever knew your siblings would do such sweet surprise and things to you. Who would ever knew your parents bought you a 42 inches LCD. Who would ever knew you got tons of wishes through tweets and wall posts. Who would ever knew you get so much birthday presents. Everyone started to appreciate your presence more.

4. And I thankful for that. I really am.

-unforgettable Ramadhan.