My blog is plain.
Just like my life.
Goodbye.

Elynn Bobbay's.

Sunday, September 02, 2012

Twitter & Life.

"PMR and future."


1. I'm a social network person. I communicate a lot through social networks like Twitter and Facebook. I have this really bad habit when I signed up on Twitter. Well, it gets addictive when Twitter has become the most visited site. It gets more addictive when you have met people who are being themselves. You can express everything inside there. How you feel about something, your opinions about something, your likings and such.


2. I love Twitter. It's a diary for me. It feels like every followings I follow understand me. Maybe they can judge a little, but none can change my perspective about something. Sound confusing, isn't it?


3. But Twitter has changed. Every one who has a Facebook moved to Twitter. It has become a trend. It's not a site where you can talk and express your feelings. It's now a place where you are going to be judged in every tweet you tweet. It saddens me how these people really try to gain attention by mocking Islam, Allah SWT and prophet Nabi Muhammad SAW. It saddens me how these people try to gain followers by tweeting about "what girls don't like and like about boys". And it saddens me how these people think that they are famous just by gaining 1K followers.

4. However, that's not the point. The point is, I get so addicted to Twitter until I can't even concentrate on my studies. So, I decided to quit.

5. I will be back. Definitely.