My blog is plain.
Just like my life.
Goodbye.

Elynn Bobbay's.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

It Was Worth Trying

"how long till we call this love?" 






1. I'm having lots of traumas in trusting people and hope that they would treat me and accept my flaws, my immature attitude and my craziness. Lately, I feel like I'm having a stupid, bitch, exhausting, irritating, miserable life. I feel like giving up in everything. My life is full of hatred. And it's all my fault. Entirely.

2. I started to realize something time after time. I keep reminding myself to stay happy even if I'm not. Maybe I won't be happy today, maybe I will next time. It takes time to make yourself satisfied. But hey, I'm looking at the bright side of my story. I should stop complaining and just live with it. Maybe then, my life would be better, insyaAllah. I just got to stay positive. 

3. Although I'm surrounded by the people who don't care about me, who say they love me but clearly they don't, who say they are my friends when they secretly hate me. But I realize that there are some people who actually care about me, love me and they are my friends who would cheer me up, scold and nag at me for nothing and etc. They are the best, somehow. And I'm grateful for having them. 

4. I won't let the memories of my teenage life looks bad and disgusting. I will try to always stay positive and remember the good things that has happened to me. Maybe it's hard to repeat the happiness I had, but at least I tried rather than sitting around hoping that I can go back in time. People come and go. You might feel disappointed when they leave you, but God will replace them with others who are ten times better. I know because I'm feeling it right now.

5.Whatever happens, there is always a good thing about memories. You may not see the beauty of them, but they will eventually open your eyes. Patience is all you need to create good memories.

-stay like this.